Now 2018 is upon us we will have two people who will be reading this. Person one will fit within the 5% of people who have changed their body this year, whereas the other 95% have failed.
Which one are you?
Now without jumping on the new year new me bandwagon which we all hear every year, I want to get real for a second.
Why haven’t you got a leaner, stronger, fitter physique yet?
Stop using the “I’m too busy” and “It doesn’t work for me?” excuses and quit saying that it’s the wrong time of the year.
Because time doesn’t stop for anyone.