This episode of the Fit Man Project is all about how to add muscle without adding lots of body fat. For years you’ve been told that you have to bulk up to add quality muscle and that usually means adding a lot of fat. In today’s episode, Josiah breaks down why that’s just not true and he explains how to add muscle without adding crazy amounts of body fat.
“You don’t need to get fat to build muscle. In fact, the body builds muscle more efficiently when it’s carrying a healthy amount of bodyfat”
Be sure to subscribe, leave a rating and review and let me know what you think of the show!
To apply for my online coaching program – please email [email protected]
Today’s episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic – this is my new daily addiction (good thing it’s super healthy right?) !
Enjoying the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
Want to learn more about Josiah and the True Transformation movement? Visit the website here!
Resources & Links
- Why You’re Not Getting Results from Your Fitness Routine
- Connect with Josiah on Instagram
- Connect with Josiah on Facebook
- Connect with Josiah on Snapchat
- Connect with Josiah on Twitter
- Email: [email protected] for body transformation coaching